Visit us at the Carp Fair – Power Lyons Booth
Power Lyons Real Estate Team will be at the Carp Fair!
Visit us at the Carp Fair! We will have balloons for the kids, information on house buying/selling and current market conditions. We will also have a raffle offering one lucky visitor FREE Listing Commission! Visit us at our booth for more information.
Thank you to all my past, current and future clients for your support!
Power Lyons Real Estate Team Proud to Sponsor 2017 Take a Swing at Cancer Golf Tournament
Latest Ottawa Real Estate Market Update
Click on the following link to review the latest Ottawa Market data. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or are wondering what your home is worth.
Why Work with Full Service Realtor?
- Realtors carry errors and omissions insurance
- Many agents unfortunately avoid FSBO’s for various reasons. This is a fact which means you are not exposing yourself to everyone on the market. Selling your home is a numbers game. The more people you are exposed to, the faster the sale should occur. If a home sells faster, statistically speaking, it should sell for more money.
- The psychology of the buyer is such that when they make an offer on a property being sold by an owner, they will often make offer lower than market as they believe that you are not paying commission. I have had much experience with this.
- The best time of year to sell is in the spring, as there are more buyers looking at this time. There is also more inventory in the spring, so very important to be marketed well. Below is link to Newsletter showing pricing in Ottawa over past 5 years. Prices typically drop at the end of June.
- Agents should be working with pre-qualified buyers. This should reduce chances of deal falling through due to financing.
- It is true that some people are successful selling on their own, and if it doesn’t work out they often resort to full service. If you need any references of people who were FSBO’s and then decided to list with myself with success I would be happy to provide.