FREE Inspection, FREE Moving Truck! FREE home insurance*
When Purchasing with Power Lyons Real Estate Team!
This 3 car garage, 5 bedroom, 5 bath home won’t disappoint. Perfect for growing/multi generational family and possibility for basement rental income. When entering you will be impressed by vaulted foyer ceiling, circular staircase, and cozy living room with cathedral ceiling. Main level full bath and bedroom are perfect for guests/in law suite and large dining room will accommodate extended families meals. Kitchen and family room span the back of the home, a perfect space for family living. Kitchen has new flooring, large island, and is connected to the cozy family room with fireplace. Storage in the kitchen is abundant with the many cabinets as well as large walk in pantry.
The master bedroom with cathedral ceilings is jaw dropping with new flooring, wet bar, 2 walk in closets, and spa like ensuite. The other bedrooms are also very spacious, with jack and jill bathroom adjoining two of the bedrooms as well as an additional full bath on second floor. There is also a bonus room off of master perfect for a study or nursery.
The finished basement is perfect as is, with full bathroom and separate entrance from garage. With some work it could also be converted to a ~1,400 square foot apartment. The composite decks and gardens in the back yard make it a favourite gathering area of the owners.
Location of this property is ideal for active families, close to all amenities, OC Transpo, schools, as well as churches and synagogues.
Supplementary home information
- One of the largest homes in sought after Centrepointe area
- Home built with oversized specifically sourced dense (less porous) high quality grey brick
- 3 Car garage has extra high (10ft) access. There is a side door to garage and separate double door access to basement.
- French doors to back yard. Rear yard has a beautiful Trex composite multi-level deck/patio in the backyard which makes for great 3 season gathering area
- Nicely integrated side storage shed that is attached to home
- 2 furnaces and 2 a/c’s for better climate control and redundancy, as well as central vacuum system
- Laundry chute from master bedroom, built in compactor in kitchen, built-in speakers wired throughout house
- House was built with many electrical upgrades including full secondary electrical box and fuse panel to add onto if required
- Gas line for natural gas BBQ or other outdoor appliances
- Large finished basement with full bath – excellent opportunity for rental property with some modification
- Inground automatic sprinkler system
- Main Floor Wheel Chair Accessible
- Total Sq. Feet:4,400+ sqft plus finished basement
- Year Built:1989